Bonaccord Freightlines began in 1989. The Ingram’s needed a reliable form of refrigerated transport for their produce and when the local carrier was no longer available, it was due to necessity that a refrigerated van and prime mover was purchased. Today Bonaccord owns approximately 52 trucks which transports produce for themselves and other businesses to and from Sydney and Melbourne.
Bonaccord Freightlines Pty Ltd is committed to supplying a quality freight carriage service, and to complying with an effective Food Quality / Safety Plan.
We will provide the resources necessary to grow and improve our business.
Continuous improvement will be the priority of management and staff and will be achieved by regular review of the company objectives and our Food Quality / Safety Plan.
All employees are encouraged to participate in an active role to deliver the objectives stated.
- To provide reliable, clean and safe freight services that are accessible to our markets.
- Involving frozen, chilled and refrigerated produce as well as dry goods
- We aim to provide a quality service at a competitive price, to meet or exceed our customer’s specifications, expectations and designated delivery criteria.
- We will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of our customer’s product from pickup to the agreed delivery point.
- Our Food Quality / Safety Plan complies with Codex Alimentarius Alinorm: 97/13A (HACCP) the Woolworths Supplier Excellence Supply Chain Standard and the Primesafe Standard.
- Transport Safety Standards Australian Logistics Council - Retail Logistics Supply Chain Standard
- NHVAS - Maintenance Management
- NHVAS - Mass Management
- NHVAS - Basic Fatigue Management